We are currently accepting resumes for:
Currently hiring Captains
Pilots! Click here to take a look at what we are doing to our aircraft!
Full & Part Time positions available:
- Denver, CO – Excalibur Beechcraft Queen Air (all are Garmin upgraded)
- McCook, NE – Excalibur Beechcraft Queen Air (Garmin upgraded)
- MN, throughout – Excalibur Beechcraft Queen Air, Beechcraft 99, Metro III
- Jamestown, ND – Beechcraft C99 (600 hrs PIC Turbine/year)
- U.S. FAA Airline Commercial Pilot Certificate AMEL / Instrument Airplane
- English proficient
- Current 1st or 2nd Class Medical
- Able to work in the U.S.
- Must pass a background check & drug test
Flight Time requirements:
- 1200 hours total flight time, including
- 500 hours cross country
- 100 hours night time
- 75 hours instrument time, 50 of which must be in flight
Metro Only: 2000TT/500 Turbine
Email/Fax cover letter and resume to: jobs@BemidjiAviation.com
Our pilot training program is directed by the 2015 recipient of the National Air Transportation Association Excellence in Training Award , Eric Walter.
Customer Service/Front Counter Staff
Hiring for an immediate part-time opening at our front counter. You will be primarily working weekends and some evenings, with flexibility to cover shifts for co-worker vacations. Employees are eligible for discounted flight lessons.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phone and transferring calls to appropriate personnel;
- Data entry into MSAccess and MSExcel;
- Counter sales of aviation fuel and pilot supplies;
- Aircraft rental and scheduling;
- Travel planning for flight crews.
Candidate should possess the following skill set:
- Good customer service skills;
- Accuracy in data entry;
- Excellent telephone etiquette;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Legible penmanship;
- Adaptability and ability to think on your feet;
- Ability to stand, bend, and lift up to 30 pounds.
Please email resume to Monica at email@example.com, come to Bemidji Aviation to pick up an application, or call 218-751-1880 for more information.